- 3/4 cup crushed gluten free graham crackers
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter
In food processor grind almonds (still slightly chunky – not into fine meal), add all the other ingredients and process together. Pat this mixture in the bottom of a 10″ springform pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Watch for burning! Allow to cool completely.
- 1 – 8oz Neufchatel cheese (low-fat cream cheese)
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 3 – 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TB of organic sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or fresh sugar pie pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice ( I used cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, & cloves)
In a mixer, blend Neufchatel, mascarpone, cream cheese and sugar until creamy, add eggs one at a time (blending well after each addition), add the pumpkin and blend thoroughly. Should be light and creamy. Spread over cooled crust and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, then lower temperature to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes. Cool, refrigerate overnight.